Case and Rule Search
We recently upgraded from Pega 7.1.5 to 7.4. And as you all know we use elastic search.
Problem : If we have the DSS "Pega-SearchEngine • indexing/distributed/enabled" as true the rule search doesnot work. if we update this as false the rule search works but the Case search doesnt work. Any permanent solution?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Adv Case Search/Case Search- Calendar Time Default post upgrade to Pega7
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- Case Search is searching cases for all applications
- Search in emails body and browse the related the cases and show all in the search results
- Searching a text in a group of fields inside a Case using Elastic Search