Capture Audit on Cancel Action set
I am having requirement to capture audit when user click on cancel button on any assignment.As per OOTB we don't have that feature.
Can anyone worked on this requirement earlier.Please share your thoughts.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Local flow action cancel button in pycaseheader section, on cancel should return to flow action
- 7.1.8: Cancel button in Repeating Grid Embedded Pane does not cancel the local Action
- [Video]: Cancel action behavior in regular local action versus local action launched through modal dialog
- Does pega has any OOTB to make audit update log to capture user information?
- How we can capture the page property of the corresponding property change of the page in the pagelist in Field Level Auditing