Cannot save credentials. Directory
I have recently moved to pega robotic studio 19.1.3, we are using robot manager for RPA solutions. I have created a runtime shortcut to run the RPA solution on my desktop. I have made all necessary changes in config files, when I trigger the bot it is asking for RPA credentials which is expected but when I enter my credentials it is throwing an error "Cannot save credentials.Directory'C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\Pegasystems\'does not exist" but I have this directory on my machine. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Fail to start email listeners and get error message: ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the Start operation on web MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials.
- Credential store creation from non active directory account
- Connect to external database MS SQL 2017 using Azure Active Directory credentials on Pega cloud
- Upload a file to webwb directory without saving in DB.
- File not saved in Service Export Directory through @baseclass.UploadFile Activity