Cannot find DocumentOCR component
I installed SP1 and cannot figure out how to use the DocumentOCR component. really I cannot find it at all. please tell me how to use the DocumentOCR component.
For SP1 Plugin, OCR Essentials installed in below location please check and confirm.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Pegasystems\Pega Robot OCR Essentials
If you are looking for “Document OCR” component in Project, please follow the below steps
Right Click on Toolbox “General Tab” ,Select “Choose Items” from the list.
In Choose Toolbox Items window, select “.NET Framework Components “ Tab
Filter for “OCR” ,select “DocumentOcr” Checkbox and then click on “OK”
It will appear in “Toolbox”
is the answerer bot thanks I suppose. I did not know that when I asked the question, figured it out independently of Pega. please note however that this info is not available at the page linked to.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Finding a contact using MicrosoftOutlook FindContact Component-Pega Robotics Automation 8.0
- Where can I find a consolidated listing of ports used by Pega software for each component?
- Security change impact error on TLS encryption protocol- How can I find what (component etc) is pointing to the older version of TLS?
- Not able to find edit reference in the script component.
- How can we find those properties in serviceClient component to enter the username and password for the service?