Cannot catch exceptions returned by data flow
I am calling a data flow in a process flow. The data flow calls a strategy. I have simulated a divide by zero exception in the strategy. When I ran the tracer I noticed that the error gets suppressed by the pzRunDecisionDataFlow. Is there a way to catch this error when the data flow ends and the control gets back to the process flow?
The tracer output is attached. The step status fail vanishes after the activity pzRunDecisionDataFlow ends.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not able to catch exceptions returned by data flow
- How to catch any type of flow exception?
- Database Exception not catched in try catch block in an activity wotj a Java step
- Getting exception while trying to save data into Decision Data Store (DDS) using Data Flow in Pega Marketing 7.3.1
- On exception, jump to later step label-- >is not catching the exception.