Cannot access pega designer studio after apply changes on prconfig.xml
I need to solve the query runner issue on the environment. I followed the steps of this procedure:
But after I do so, the designer studio doesn't appears anymore. Instead, I receive a "HTTP Status 503 - PegaRULES server not available" message.
Did I something wrong on the file? Attached my prconfig.xml file (as .txt). My version of Pega is 7.3.0
Resolved! After read this post:
The problem was that I didn't added the 2 jdbc entryes on tomcat application server. The following code was added to context.xml:
<!-- name="prconfig/database/databases/PegaRULES/PegaRULESReadOnly" -->
<!-- name="prconfig/database/databases/PegaDATA/PegaRULESReadOnly" -->
My final context.xml and prconfig.xml are attached to show the solution. After this configuration, Query Runner worked on Designer Studio.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Updating prconfig.xml from designer studio
- In Pega 6.3 (WAS/ORACLE) the prmbeans,properties, prconfig.xml and prlogging.xml files were externalized by creating url providers (sample below). I do not see these instructions for 7.1.9; is that correct?
- prconfig.xml file fully documented?
- prconfig.xml for v6.2 sp2
- How to set Requestor time out in PRCONFIG.XML file