Can we use | along with \n as a record terminator in a Service File
We have a file where | is delimiter for fields. as part of the fields we are receiving comments which may have line feed(\n) in it. and the same line feed is the record delimiter.
To avoid issue with comments with \n, I am trying to use "|\n" as Record terminator in service file.
But it is always parsing only first record, not moving to second record.
Is there any way we can user this combination as record terminator.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Service File- Multiple characters as record terminator
- file listener with different record terminator
- File Listener/File Service- Continue the process even when one record fails.
- Getting the below info message recording in log file on processing of soap service rule
- Service File unable to parse records when a sample is supplied locally via Run option.