Can we run a script to get the current agent status -running or not, Pega 7.1.4
There is a required for us to check if the agent processing is successful, if yes, we would need to do subsequent steps.
Just wondering if we can we run a script to get the current agent status -running or not, there is a chance to automate the steps. I went through Pega 7.3 and looks like there is a chance to get the status from DB script. But, we are using Pega 7.1.4, Could anyone please let me know if we can get the status from DB?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrade, not Update if using IAC? (Pega 7.1.4 to Pega 7.1.9)
- Update approaches from Pega 7.1.4 to Pega 7.2
- CPM and CPM-HC upgrade to Pega Customer Service 7.1.4
- Not able to launch Pega Customer Service 7.1.4 PVS using Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager
- "Unable to load application bundle" while installing Pega 7.1.4