Can we increase the size of the parameters input field on a step with a "call activity"
We are migrating from Pega 6.3 SP1 to Pega 7.3.1.
Some users indicated that the parameter field on a step making a "call" is smaller in Pega 7.3 than it is in Pega 6.3. It may be because of font size but still perception is, it is smaller.
Is there an easy way to change a "section" or "harness" to increase the size that seems to be fixed to 20 in the generated HTML ? I would like to have at least 50 for the size of the input field.
Thank you and have a nice day !
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue Icon Actions not launching "Run Activity"
- Qualifying the "Call contains an optional key part AppliesTo..." warnings
- Getting "Call failed to complete. Do you wish to hang up?" pop up
- How to extend the width of activity step parameter fields?
- How can I increase the size of "x" icon to close the tab in case manager portal?