Can we implement a support community to a business organization using pega?
working on a POC to design a community like Pega support Community to an organization where the CSRs or customers can post the queries, answer others queries and can like if the answer is useful.
Please let me know if we can implement with Pega.
Yes. The Pega Knowledge application includes the ability to create not only knowledge self-service sites (Pega Knowledge Help Sites), but also community sites. Details on the Pega Community (via Pega Knowledge application) can be found in the Pega Knowledge Product Overview document and the Pega Knowledge User Guide.
The Communities configuration tools are provided in the Pega Knowledge authoring portal, with the ability to quickly configure and publish a branded Community site where your external (or internal) members can collaborate. Please read through the Product Overview for details.
I've attached the Pega Knowledge 8.1 Product Overview. Here is the main link to the product page where all the Pega Knowledge release documents are available: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/products/knowledge
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Organization Structure in Pega supports 3 levels.How Pega handles the Org Structure if there are more than 3 levels
- Where are the Pega Platform Support Guides on the new Pega Community (fka PDN)?
- How to locate Pega Robotics (Formerly OpenSpan) content in the Product Support Community
- I am facing an issue similar to https://pdn.pega.com/community/product-support/question/avoid-confirm-close-prompt-message-when-no-real-change-wo-has
- Welcome to the Pega Support Community!