Can we delete a class without unlocking rulesets ?
I have a requirement to delete a class, the referencing rules are in locked ruleset. When I run the refactor wizard and select delete class, it gives me list of rules which are in locked ruleset and mentions that following rules can not be deleted. Can any one advise on how to achieve this with out unlocking rulesets?
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we delete a class without unlocking rulesets manually?
- How to delete locked rulesets without unlocking RuleSet Versions
- Require Password to unlock the RuleSet (or) procedure to delete the Locked RuleSet
- No Unlocked Rulesets/Versions found that are valid for this record.Unlock atleast one Ruleset/Version that can contain this type of record of this type.
- How to delete / hide a class from a specific ruleset version?