Can we customize the pega agent failure notifications?
After reviewing the existing rules, there is no extension point to modify the agent failure notifications.
Current notification sends out agent name & node id. It would be better if we can send Node name and Environment name in that notifcation. Is there any way to modify subject & body of the email in pega v 8.2.1
Agent activty Name: pzNotifyAgentTermination
Email Body: This is an automated notification: Agent : AutoApproval has crashed on Node: 08fdfde7bade996db14a57c216096296.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can Pega mobile support implementation of dynamic notifications?
- How to change the branding on pulse email notifications?
- Agent Failure status not captured correctly in my activity for the class "Data-Agent-Queue"
- Agent Crash Notification for a specific agent only from an application
- Identify Pega chat ended by customer or agent