Can we create a product in Pega to deploy Automation Package from dev to test.
Can we deploy automation packages by creating a product file of (Data-Robotic-AutomationPackage) class instances including DeploymentLevel, Version and Config from dev to Test.
I am trying to move the above mentioned class instances. Is it correct practice? If so, is their anything else that we need to capture as part of the product file.
I am aware of deploying the package through Studio and then about Robot Manager. But want to know if done through Pega what all needs to be included.
Version - Pega 8.1 and Robot Manager 6.1(it was upgraded from 5.1 to 6.1).
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- build automation in pega 6.3- Create the deployable file (RAP) and deploy it automatically
- Non-Branching: Automated Unit Testing in PEGA 7.3.1 with Deployment Manager(02.01.03)
- Not able to deploy the product from DEv to QA.
- Robotics Automation-Deployment of packages from VS studio to Package server
- Deploying AUT test cases with application package