Can we connect From Pega Cloud 8.1.4 to CMIS on premiss (sharepoint) in a more secure way than basic authentication?
Is there anybody who has experience with connecting to CMIS on premiss (sharepoint) from Pega Cloud (version 8.1.4) in a more secure way than basic authentication? We have a requirement within the organization that basic authentication is not secure enough.
When we create the CMIS-connector can we for example use an authentication profile which uses certificates?
Instead of answering your question, you should consider connect-rest instead, all industry vendors are providing REST APIs, which is the industry trend. See this post for some background and Pega's position on CMIS: https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/connect-cmis
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sharepoint CMIS 2013 connection without basic auth
- Does pega password policy (security policy) applicable for operators with external authentication?
- Collapsewhen option for section- Pega 8.1.4
- Issues with Import Test Cases in Pega Agile Studio 8.1.4
- Can Pega PRPC 7.1.5 able to connect to the REST API that uses OAuth 2.0 fot its authentication?