Can we compare the skills in an assignment with the skills of an operator?
I have a requirement where I need to match the skills mentioned in an assignment with the operator skills who is actually working on that assignment.
The scenario is :- Operators having a skill, e.g. English should ideally get cases where the assignment is configured to have English Skill. This can be configured using any standard OOTB routing activity. But the issue is if anyone transfers a case to a user who does not have the expected or desired skill, he should not be able to work on the assignment and would just have few generic flow actions configured for him like transfer case etc.
For this scenario, I have checked that an operator profile skill you can get via the OperatorID.pySkills(1).pySkillName and we need to match this with the skill that is expected in the assignment shape. I understand that pxSkillsRequired and pxSkillsDesired valuelist properties are present in Assign- class which gets populated under newAssignPage but I am unable to see the Skill name, I am only able to see the value of the skill proficiency and that too I can see once I click on the begin button and perform the assignment.
What would be the best solution to this problem?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we have exact user Interface when we route workbasket and Pull from the workbasket Based on the Skills of operator?
- How to completely transfer a WO/ case to some other user/operator so that it should not come back to the worklist of first operator?
- How can we restrict or delete Standard skills (eg french, english) from the skills drop down in Operator Id set up?
- How to open an AP created by another operator?
- How to show selected properties in Data explorer for developer operator?