Can the Orchestration Server be 7.4 and Candidate Servers on 7.3 for Deployment Manager?
In Deployment Manager, Can all the candidate Servers all be on one version while the Orchestration on a different? Example, can the Orchestration Server run on 7.4 and the candidates on 7.3? The reason is that I want to utilize the additional features (like additional repositories etc) that 7.4 of DevOps has to offer while my candidate servers are still on 7.3.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
That scenario will not work. The orchestration server should be on the same version as target systems. In the future releases, you will see this dependency being removed.
In 7.3, you can leverage JFrog and S3 as repositories for artifact management.
Hope this answers.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can the orchestration and the candidate be on the same server? Deployment Manager 4.5
- Deployment Manager- Candidate system was not able to connect to orchestrator
- Unable to install Pega DevOps Foundation in SOR / Orchestration server as latest version of this zip file is not present in Deployment Manager zip available in PDN
- Can the Orchestration Server and the Development Candidate System be the same?
- Pega Deployment Manager Configuration- Dev/SOR/Orchestration