Can the orchestration and the candidate be on the same server? Deployment Manager 4.5
Found a similar article but wanted to be sure.
We have Dev, TEST, UAT and Prod (not cloud). Can we install Pega Deployment Manager 4.5 on the Dev server and use it for orchestration?
Pega Version 8.2 and Deployment Manager version 4.5
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can the Orchestration Server be 7.4 and Candidate Servers on 7.3 for Deployment Manager?
- Deployment Manager- Candidate system was not able to connect to orchestrator
- Unable to install Pega DevOps Foundation in SOR / Orchestration server as latest version of this zip file is not present in Deployment Manager zip available in PDN
- Can the Orchestration Server and the Development Candidate System be the same?
- Announcing the general availability of Deployment Manager 4.5