Can only hard code Initial and/or Limit for forLoops
I'm using Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.2034.0, and I can only hard code Initial and/or Limit for forLoops. The "blue" inputs for Initial and Limit are "grayed" out, so I can only manually enter in values (2400 and 2600, respectively, in the case, below).
I've been Googling for weeks, and I can't find any answers.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Just right click on Limit/Initial and click Reset Values. This will help you to pass values.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need to add a screenshot to a Use Case and/or Requirement
- This included section below contains HTML and/or FORM tags which are not legal in this context!
- convert clipboard page and/or xml to json
- Is PRPC supported in JBOSS EAP 6.4.4 domain mode and/or standalone-full-ha or domain-full-ha mode?
- COMMUNITY HELP WANTED- Seeking Excel and/or CPM Knowledge