Can not localize the subject of the message
When clicking on the "Forgot Password" link, we get to the password change form. An email with OTP is sent to the mail. How do I localize the subject of this email "One time password for resetting operator password"
The activities and processes in which this subject is involved have the status of "Final" and I can not change them.
Tell me, is it possible to translate this subject? If possible, how to do it.
pyForgotPasswordOTPCorr rule already localized
I solved this problem
steps to solve
1) create pyCaption with the necessary content ("One time password for resetting operator password")
2) Localize it (Add to localization RuleSet)
3) open the Send activity (Data-Corr-Email class) and add to the Property-Set in 1 step, setting the value to the variable .pySubject: (Pega-RULES: Utilities) .getLocalizedText (.pySubject, pyCaption, tools)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The localization of the subject of the email and error messages (Login Page)
- Localized subject for Email send from SLA
- I want to read the outlook email with specific subject and needs to save attachment file in email to local drive. How do I this automation?
- Localization Email Subject from Email Smart Shape
- Could not get subject of bad message javax.mail.FolderClosedException