Can file listener rename the file after processing it
General behavior of file listener is to place the processed file in a sub folder called \work in the current directory which is its destination path. Is it possible to configure this behavior to rename the file and keep it in the same directory and not move it to a sub directory?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to tag SR***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File Listener renames processed files with time stamp like numbers.
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- Difference between Idea Processing on File Listener Configuration and Epilog Processing on Service File Configuration
- 7.1+ File Listener generated report file name doesn't have time stamp that processed file has.
- File listener missed some files while processing more than 1K file count