can Dataflow write on external DB?
We need to join IH with a custom table reading form internal PostgreSQL DB, apply a trasformation on it, and write the result to an external Oracle DB using Pega 8.3.
If possible we would like to use Pega functionalities avoiding custom ETL processes. Maximum expected volume is 1M records per day, with an AVG of 300k.
Is DataFlow able to do this? is it the best option we have or should we use BIX instead?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?
- Why Do We Use Pega DB when we have External DB?
- How to connect to external DB?
- How do I call a stored procedure on an external DB?
- Is pxFactID available after writing to IH via dataset or dataflow?