Can changes to the firstname.lastname@example.org Operator ID be saved from another Operator ID in Pega 7.22
We have a Pega Smart Disputes (Pega 7.2.2) cloud implementation and we have a requirement to change the password of the email@example.com OperatorID from another Operator ID.
According to https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/unable-change-password-administratorpegacom, changes to the pega admin operator ID can only be saved from the Operator Profile screen not from the Operator ID screen (which I have proven to be correct). Therefore no other Operator ID can save changes to this Operator ID.
Is there a specific role or another privilege that allows changes to be saved to the Pega admin operator ID from the Operator ID screen, so changes can be saved by a different operator. Or is this simply not possible in Pega 7.2.2.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error: "Unable to open assignee's Data-Admin-Operator-ID record Administrator@pega.com".
- Error in Kafka Save Operation: Caught exception: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.BatchRecordException
- Operators saved under RS "Pega-ProcessCommander" do not exist on version 7.2.2
- Issues with Custom Mobile app (for iPhone and Android) in a Pega 7.2.2 Sales Automation 7.22 environment
- Upgrading to Pega 7.3.1 and Pega CS 7.31 leaving Pega Onboarding for FS on version 7.22