Can anyone help me with the changes of the web.xml for enabling api?
I am getting the attached error if im trying to hit the api URL from Pega. In the web.xml, we have defined the url-pattern as below in the WebStandard servlet mapping, but it doesn't seem to work for us.
Is there something we can do to make it work? We can't use /* alone as it breaks some other functionality for us.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Impact of modifying "WebStandard" Servlet in web.xml
- How to utilize web.xml and custom servlet to create dual URL
- < distributable/ > tag from web.xml
- Session Timeout configured in web.xml in Pega 7.3 Personal edition not working
- Is there a way to customise in the Web.xml that this particular URL should use SSO AuthService and the other URL should use SSO1 AuthService