Calling Robot task from Pega in a scheduled way via agent
I am trying to call a robot task in an scheduled way from Pega with an agent and I have found some problems that I have not resolved yet. I am using Pega 7.3.1. I have got a case type to call a robot task (see image1). When I create a new case work of type "RPA Example" the robot works and complete its assignment.
What I am looking for is to create one of this case work in a scheduled way. To do this I am trying to configure an agent. I have created an activity (see Image 2 and Image 3) and when it runs it seems to work.
I have two problems at this point.
- Although the activity seems to work in a dry way (see Image 4), the assignment to the robot is not working. Maybe something wrong in the activity.
- The agent that launches this activity is not working, I mean it doesn't create the case work (see image 5 about this agent)
Thank you very much because of your help
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; update SR details****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pls help to know about agent types which are schedule driven and task driven?
- Task-driven and schedule-driven Agents
- Robot fails to launch by executing a batch file in a scheduled task
- conditionally start parent agent (Allocator Advanced agent) only after all the allocated sub agents(standard agents) complete of their tasks using queue for agent method or activity in pega
- conditionally control execution of parent agent only after all the allocated sub agents using queue for agent method or activity complete of their tasks in pega