Call an external application and get some data using selenium JAVA library and executable files.
There is a business requirements:-
We have few legacy applications which are not having any API exposed to provide the data. So we need to open the applications manually and get the required data eq. a date and use it in PEGA application.
Business is looking for some kind of solution that can automate this process and we can open the application and get the data automatically without any human intervention.
One approach I think of is use executable selenium JARS and run them using batch file via JAVA function in acitivity. Will it work and what would be the steps?
Any other approach is also welcome.
P.S.:- We do not have RPA so we can not use that here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to use external java libraries in java code where should i place my external jar files
- Script to execute a rdp (remote desktop protocal) file to establish a secured connection with external application?
- Iframe disappears while executing Selenium Webdriver scripts on a Pega 7.1.8 Customer service application in Internet Explorer
- Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM
- I tried mapping my application to External DB. Everything is fine in mapping. But while execution application I am unable to proceed due to fail "Key:Keys of Instance Value must be specified"