Caching in Pega 8
In Pega 7.1.9, changing this setting prconfig/cache/instancecountlimit/default enabled or disabled caching and also to change the default cache sizes, making changes to prconfig.xml file was an option.
In Pega 8, I do not find that setting. Is caching completely different in Pega 8? and where do I make changes in order to change the default settings?
Thanks in Advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PEGA OOTB Browser Cache clear features or mechanism to clear out end user browse cache.
- PEGA0017:Cache exceeds limit
- Lock cache, lock not present in pr_sys_locks while performing assignment (Pega v7.2)
- How pega knows the rule which is in rule cache was updated
- PEGA0017- Cache purge alerts increasing