Buttons are highlighted partiailly
The OOTB buttons which are configured with "Button" are highlighted partially.
seems it might be an issue with BUTTON.buttonTdButton class . I validated the local changes as suggested in below articles but it doesn't help.
UIKit • 10.01
Thanks for the details. I am able to replicate the problem with the given details.
Let me take your questions first,
why the issue replicable only for modal dialog button or other buttons but not for the buttons of pxButton type ?
The difference is the pxButton is an auto generated control when you use it, it generates <input> tag and sets the height defined in the skin directly to it
Where as, pzModalButton or pzMultifilePath uses the non-auto generated control call Button, if we look at the pzModalButtonn or pZMultifilePath the code line says <pega:include name="Button" type="Rule-HTML-Property" > is the button. In this control, the button is designed in the HTML table format to show at runtime, the button exist at the middle column of the table which height is different from the actual height defined in skin format "Strong". This is the reason you see the issue with these type of buttons.
Please implement the following local change to fix the behavior.
1) Open the UserWorkForm rule
2) Save to application ruleset if not already saved.
3) Copy and paste the following code.
height :100% !important;
In this code, we are setting the height to its parent using height:100% but not to restrict to other pixels. This should fix for the all buttons irrespective of the style format used or type of the button.
It works for me. It should work for you.
Please feel free to reply if you have follow-up questions.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Highlight button with CSS
- Unable to interrogate a button, the entire line gets highlighted instead
- when ever user select any grid records it will get highlighted and stay highlighted in blue unless user specifically click outside the grid to make this non selectable.
- Selected Row Highlighted
- Highlight a row in list view