Browser rendering time metrics from the Pega logs.
We have a requirement to create Browser rendering time dashboard in Splunk by feeding the logs from PegaRULES and PegaRules Alert.Any idea about the specific alert type and its corresponding parameters which helps with Browser rendering time metrics @ Splunk.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to feed output (browser metrics) from Navigation Timing API to Pega Logs.
- How to get Active Browser Requestors with their last access time currently logged in to particular pega node in multi node cluster environment.
- Problem while starting Pega PRPC 7.2 personal edition, Please find below are the error logs.
- PEGA errors stack in the tomcat logs.
- AES server recurring pega exceptions in the logs.