Break time in Data-Admin-Calendar
I've a requirement to modify Calendar of operators introducing time breaks, example: launch time from 1PM-2PM. The reason is about SLA deadline not consider this time as business time.
I've not found any configuration in Data-Admin-Calendar OOTB. I'm working with PRPC 8.2.1
Could anyone tell me a recommended approach or if this functionality is in backlog for future releases?.
Thx have a nice day!
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Checking all available Data-Admin-Calendar instances
- Date Time Calendars Pop up not opening up after two times
- Report Definition Breakes due to lengh of data of CLOB colum
- Adv Case Search/Case Search- Calendar Time Default post upgrade to Pega7
- 7.1+ Calculates elapsed business day since the case creation time, using the case creator's business calendar