Blank Page when the flow action aails
I am using Pega 7.3.1.
During the execution of my Case, I am running a Flow Action. On the Post Data Transform, I am setting an error in pyWorkPage to simulate an error. Generally, Pega will reload assignment that failed and show the DisplayError page. Whoever, on this particular case, it is showing a blank Page instead and all navigation buttons are lock (they just don't do anything).
I have checked the logs and the only error I can see is one thrown by HTML:ReloadSection:
The reference getMessagesAll())%> is not valid. Reason: unexpected character ')' at position 15, expected subscript (wildcards not allowed)
Does anyone have a clue about what could be happening here ?
Thanks in advance,
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
I am getting a wrong behaviour when a flow action gets an error on the page.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Flow Action Pre-processing activity is not getting excecuted when the page has messages
- What should I populate “pyReassignType” with when I ame using “pyTransferAssignment” flow action in the “Advance Flow” action of a SLA rule.
- clearing the clipboard value, when user moves from first flow action to another flow action
- How to configre savable data page in flow action action tab under savable data page category?
- Local action being executed when the Flow action's allow when condition fails