BIX Query: While running BIX extract file. It is quickly filling up with more data space
While running BIX extract file. It is quickly filling up with more data space (more disc space utilization) in one of our servers.
suggest us the way forward, to reduce errors while runnig BIX files and also high disc usage.
Surya Y V
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
You can use the "Last Update Time to start". When you check this checkbox it will extract the data which has been created or updated since last time the extract rule was run. This way it will not extract whole data every time and will not have repeated data.
Another option you have is you can use an sftp location(repository) to store the extracted data instead of storing it to the server.
Another option is you can run a agent at some interval which fits your business requirement to cleanup the folder where you are storing the extracted data on the server.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Dynamically Set the File path and fileName for BIX Extract running with the help of Pega Agent
- BIX: Data is not getting loaded to Prod Server, while running extract rules
- Running separate BIX extracts- 1 DB and 1 CSV against same data
- Query on Data Extraction from PDF File using Pega Robotics (Openspan).
- Activity when run standalone downloads the Excel/PDF file. Onclick Activity to download a file runs without error but no file downloaded.