BIX: End tag is missing, while running extracts through scheduling Agents (Intermittent Issue)
Please let me know, if there exists any resolution for END TAG missing scenario, in the xml file generated while running extracts through scheduling Agents.
Raised SR for the same to Pega Systems, for which they've asked us to share logs of multiple failed scenarios, which we are not able to share. Finally they closed the SR.
Kindly provide any idea as early as possible.
Surya Y V
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is the difference between "BIX Extract run from Agent scheduler" and "BIX Extract run from UNIX script (CA7 job)".
- BIX: Getting error when running BIX OOTB Activity: Unable to get the list of extract rules.
- BIX: Solution to automatically re-extract missing records
- BIX: Data is not getting loaded to Prod Server, while running extract rules
- Recommended BIX Extract schedule- Agent or scheduling jobs (Crontab or Control-M).