Is bi-directional network setup required between PegaCALL CTI Link Engine and CTI Server?
For example, network is configured for bi-directional communications:
- Communication can be initiated from PegaCALL CTI Link Engine to CTI Server (i.e. Avaya AES, Genesys T-Server)
- Communication can be initiated from CTI Server (i.e. Avaya AES, Genesys T-Server) to PegaCALL CTI Link Engine
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is the Significance of "Engine Threads" in the PegaCALL CTI Link?
- Integration of the Genesys TServer with PegaCALL CTI Link Engine
- What configurations are required to setup MDB listener in Pega (JBOSS Server) to read from remote queue hosted in different server?
- How to open an excel file present on local network using the click of a link present on user screen in PRPC? The file should be open using MS Excel directly on the click of link.
- Is PRPC 7.1.7 with PegaCall Engine 184.108.40.2064 compatible with Avaya AES 6.3.3 SP5?