Best Way to create a Property Programmatically?
I need a way of creating Properties dynamically - (most probably) using a Pega Activity.
One approach I have tried is to dynamically construct a Page of type 'Rule-Obj-Property' and save it - but I'm not sure that tickles all the right caches / takes proper care of validation etc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Creating FieldValues programmatically
- How to create a comma-separated value file programmatically?
- Programmatic parameters to Property-Set
- I have a requirement to programmatically color coded grid cell text base on the property value from the source.
- Can I create an access role restricting/allowing creating/updating properties or data transforms for certain classes e.g. Data-?