Best Practice to migrate Knowledge articles between environments
What is the best approach to migrate Knowledge articles from one environment to another (Ex. From Stage to Production) ? - This will be helpful when its a new application and you have spent some time in loading some articles in to Stage for testing, and you want to directly move them to production instead of uploading all over again in Production.
From my research, the only import option available is to upload csv files. But there are 2 problems here this
1)Will this Import/export option also include the attachments/images/tags associated with the article
2)Another downside is about maintenance. Tomorrow if someone in Production directly adds few articles and if we try to migrate some article from Stage, then there might be problem if both the Knowledge articles ID's match.
Considering the above, it looks like we need upload articles in each environment separately and there is no option to easily import/export them like how we do with rules. Does anyone have any better approach for this ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to delete Pega Knowledge article(s) from DB directly?
- Is there a way to get a fixed URL for a Pega Knowledge 7.22 article?
- How to call a specific Knowledge Article on click of Icon from CPM service intent screen?
- Importing/Associating Sharepoint Articles into Pega Knowledge Management
- How can we hide partial content in a Pega Knowledge article from external users?