Backup data to external database
We have a requirement to store all data from PEGA DB to external DB. To store most of the data's comes under pyWork includes both optimized and Non-optimized properties based on the case older than 30 days. Tables are already created based on the PEGA screens with related columns in external database. So I wanted to know the best approach to backup the data's from PEGA to external DB using agent.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not connecting to external database when using external data base class mapping tool
- How to retrieve data from external database for a particular input given a user using data class mapping tool
- How to automatically view data result dynamically from external database without using UI/Case/Action?
- How to put data coming from an external database into a dropdown item
- Do we need to have a JVM installed for an external Database server in order to retrieve data of a BLOB column into Pega?