Azure - Pega deployment
Referring to post below it has an asterisk on Azure - Coming soon.
What is the implication of that -
First to check if it is supported?
and if not then do we need to deploy on Azure using traditional Pega on-premise installations?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
This refers to Kubernetes container deployment in AKS, etc. If you simply plan to use Azure as bare metal VMs, it is always supported as long as your stack is on the platform supported list.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega in Azure- App Gateway configuration for HA
- Can Pega be hosted & deployed on Microsoft Azure Cloud?
- Issue performance Deploying Pega Platform 7.3.1 on Microsoft Azure Cloud High availability
- Pega Devops Vs Azure Devops integration with Pega
- Migration of Pega platform & applications from Pega Cloud to Azure Cloud