Avoid showing summarized information in a report definition
is there any way that i could avoid showing data in the "ALL" in a summarized report definition.
What i exactly mean is when we use a summarized report we get a ALL in the first place and when we expand it we move down to the corresponding data records.
I donot want any data to be shown in the first item of "ALL"
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data Page source: Use of Skip Summary Processing checkbox in parameters for summarized report definitions
- How to Remove "Appearance and Summarize" options from the report definition
- Summarize by count including non existing data on report definition
- Display values across columns for a hierarchical table in UI from a summarized report definition
- Graph report displaying no data in chart view where as show data has summary information