Avoid showing summarized information in a report definition
is there any way that i could avoid showing data in the "ALL" in a summarized report definition.
What i exactly mean is when we use a summarized report we get a ALL in the first place and when we expand it we move down to the corresponding data records.
I donot want any data to be shown in the first item of "ALL"
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data Page source: Use of Skip Summary Processing checkbox in parameters for summarized report definitions
- How to Remove "Appearance and Summarize" options from the report definition
- Graph report displaying no data in chart view where as show data has summary information
- How to concatenate a column values coming from a sub-report and show it in the main report via a Report Definition?
- How to show blob data in an editable report in Pega 5.5 where I don't have report definition?