Avoid request for credentials in Custom Mobile APP
we are using a Custom Mobile APP for Field Service workers, in order to enable them to work in mobility.
By the way, even avoiding the app to go in background and being killed from Android (we referenced the article https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/preventing-custom-mobile-apps-being-closed-android ) as far as the user goes offline, reopening or simply refreshing the harness forces the operator to fill again his credentials.
Is there a way to avoid this behaviour?
Even articles i have not found yet.
Thank you in advance,
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mobile App(Android)-- Custom mobile App
- Android custom mobile app showing “Application Installation failed” message after sometime of launching mobile app
- Customer SSO Configuration for Custom (HC) mobile app
- Customize Title for Main Navigation Panel in Pega Mobile App
- To customize mobile app icon in android