Automation Locals and Watches not working
While using Pega Robotics Studio plugin version 8.0.2021.0, I have noticed that the Automation Locals and Automation Watches (I have added several watches) does not populate with data. When debugging the solution these windows remain blank. I can't seem to find any useful information on how to get these windows to populate. Is there any way to get these features to work with the Robotics plugin?
I went to reopen the Automation Locals and Automation Watches windows, it turns out that I was mistaking these windows with the Locals and Watches windows. The Automation Locals and Automation Watches windows work just fine. Thanks for the help!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Automation watches hanging as "Evaluating..."
- how to get "Automation watches" tab in Pega robotics designer studio
- looktable Automation watch not reflecting values
- PlicyOverride With Satuswork obj and some other prop to watch- Allow Work Object action is not working
- Unable to invoke robotic automation from this screen. The automation service is either unavailable or this system is not authorized to execute automations. You have the option of either quitting or continuing with your work flow.