Automating IBM Java
Hi. Can we automate IBM Java applets in some way? As far as we tested, Pega Robotic Automation couldn't recognize the objects on IBM Java applets. Except for using SendKeys method, and assuming that we cannot replace IBM Java with Oracle Java, what can be a viable option for automating IBM Java? Can UI Connectors be the one? Do we have any other simpler way?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega PRPC v7.2 Compatibility with IBM Websphere 9.x using IBM Java 8
- Connect Java from Pega 7.1.8 with jre 1.6 with external system on java version 1.8 and application server IBM J9 VM
- BIX command line error- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
- using IBM zEnterprise Data Compression on PEGA apps running under java-7
- Provider javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated: java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory: Provider com.ibm.xml.xlxp2.api.wssec.WSSXMLInputFactory not found