Automating deployment with Jenkins
I have gone through the tutorial on how to automate deployment using Jenkins.
I am facing the below given error on following the implementation given in the tutorial. Please let me know on how to proceed.
- Started by user Ratan Balaji
- [EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
- [EnvInject] - Preparing an environment for the build.
- [EnvInject] - Keeping Jenkins system variables.
- [EnvInject] - Keeping Jenkins build variables.
- [EnvInject] - Injecting as environment variables the properties content
- [EnvInject] - Variables injected successfully.
- [EnvInject] - Injecting contributions.
- Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\Pega1
- [EnvInject] - Unset unresolved 'USERNAME' variable.
- ERROR: Unable to find build script at C:\Users\Coderat\prpcServiceUtils_73\samples\Jenkins-build.xml
- Finished: FAILURE
PEGA_HOME - C:\Users\Coderat\prpcServiceUtils_73
ANT_HOME - C:\Program Files\apache-ant-1.10.1
JAVA_HOME - C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131
Thanks in advance. .
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments