Automatically populate fields after search
I am trying to automatically populate fields on a form after a search. For instance, I have a table that stores ssn, first name, last name. On my section I am clicking the search button to search on ssn and it brings me back the first/last name in report definition table. I would like that when I search on ssn it will automatically populate the first and last name on the form rather than bringing it back in grid format on table. So if I search ssn = 111-11-1111, the form should automatically populate with the first and last name that exists for the ssn number. How can I accomplish this?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Collect Customer Information" Exercise- Only the Company Name field populates automatically
- Autocomplete 'set value' option under search results are not populating when pasted/typed valid value in Autocomplete field
- Need to create a automatically populated UI
- Identifier is not populating automatically
- In property Region, if a user login into application the region should automatically populate where he is logging from