Auto formatting time as XX:XX
I have one requirement like when i enter the time as 1005 it should automatically format as 10:05. Can anyone explain how to implement this?
Thanks in Advance !!
I am just adding some more details to @Rachit_Agarwal reply.
I assume that you are taking input in text input field.
1) Open the property configured on the input field.
2) Go to advanced tab of the property and create own edit input as shown below
3) create a EditInput as shown below with code.
4) The code of edit input looks like
theValue = theValue.substring(0,2)+":"+ theValue.substring(2,4);
5) Once saved, Go back to configuration of the control and its action tab then configure, Referesh-This-Section as shown below.
6) Run the scenario.
Scenario 1 : (unsuccessful scenario)
Scenario 2 : (unsuccessful scenario)
Scenario 3 : (successful scenario)
Hope this helps !
Please feel free to post for any follow-up questions.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Timezones showing as GMT +/- XX:XX instead of AEST/EST
- auto format phone number as user types in
- Is it possible to extract date time fields into other format instead of Pega date format in BIX 6.3?
- Change editable calender date time format to 24 hours format
- Pega Date Time Format to ISO 8601 DateTime format