Authenticating user with facebook/google ID
I want to create a login screen where user can login using their facebook/google ID. Operator might not have a operator ID in pega. In this case, it should create a operator ID within pega using the data received after authenticating user with facebook/google.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to use google account to authenticate/get user info in Pega Portals
- Google Two-Factor Authentication implementation
- Suupose i have Pega chatbot for facebook messenger for loan inquiry, now if any one post some thing related to loan inquiry i want to send my chatbot request to that user? How can i do that?
- show user location checked in address map control in google chrome
- Tracking User logins using Google Analytics