Attachments in S3 repository
Customer is using Pega cloud, so attachments are stored in S3 repository.
Customer is asking to be able to build an email containing 2 links, one to the work object - which they can do, and another to an embedded attachment.
Is this possible using S3, and if so how?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?
- Reconcile Pega link attachment with CMIS Repository
- Migrate Attachments from DB to custom repository
- Amazon S3 Repository rule error- Could not connect to repository
- Connect CMIS rule repository on different environments