Attachment security for CMIS enabled app
I am using Filenet CMIS integration in of my apps to store document in Filenet Database. Also I have configured some security when rule on attachment categories. But that rule seems to be not working for Edit option. Because an operator can still Manage Attachment and change its label. Another strange thing is: when the operator opens the attachment via Manage Attachment and click submit without making any changes, attachment's category changes. That's because the operator can only display the categories which he has access. However the attachment he displayed could be attached by someone else and in different category which he does not have access. In this situation attachment's category must not be changed. How can I restrict this behavior ?
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- WS-Security in CMIS connect
- Can we connect From Pega Cloud 8.1.4 to CMIS on premiss (sharepoint) in a more secure way than basic authentication?
- SECURITY STATUS (Security guide not configured) to be enabled @ home page of designer studio.
- How to create Dynamic Folder in Alfresco by using CMIS Connector for file attachment?
- CMIS integration for System created attachments (Notes, Email)