Attachment preview before saving in pega attachments.
Do we have any OOTB rules availble to view the preview of a file before saving into attachment class.
When a file is uploaded using ootb attachments pyUploadFile activity is invoked and it internally calls the "java.util.HashMap hmFileInfo = pega_rules_utilities.uploadFile(false);" step to convert the file into hash map format.
Do we have any function/ootb rule or custom script to preview the above converted hashmap info into a document.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Attached File Name which has special characters replaced with untitled file when mail get triggers with attachments.
- Empty Correspondence being sent in mail while it is properly getting displayed in Attachments.
- REST services with Attachments.
- How to preview any attachment(docx, jpg, pdf, xlsx) that have been attached to a work object?
- How to configure Pega 7 so that I can save document attachments in external repository instead of pega internal db?