Attachment not opening Inline when the Attachment Category not present in the hierarchy of the WO case
We have an external system to store all the Documents, for which we have REST connectors in place to store the documents to external system and retrieve them.
To keep it generic we have used the CMIS rules and customized them to store the documents to external source instead of Content Management which Pega allows configuration for.
While saving the attachment for WO W1 with class A-B-C lets say an Attachment Category A1 is created in the class A-B-C and used in the W1 , there is a functionality which creates a linked case in class A-B-D and the attachment belonging to attachment category A1 gets copied to the linked case.
When we try to open the attachment belonging to A1 in the WO class A-B-D , its not opening the documents which are supposed to open inline (e.g. PDF / JPEG) the ones which can be downloaded like doc, xlsx are getting downloaded.
Also, this is not happening when the documents are stored in Pega in the above scenario, only when we try to retrieve the documents stored in external system has this problem
Is there something which Pega is invoking OOTB to view these attachments which I need to make sure is included while retrieving external source documents?
Any other help would be appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- editing a word document which is attached to the case, inline within prpc when the user have to edit, and it should save automatically
- pyCaseAttachmentsWrapper does not show attachment link, case id, attachment category if "Work-.pyIncludeSubCases" set to "true"
- Hard coding of page names inside when rules used within Attachment Category rules
- [Resolved] How to set attachment category when upload file with mobile?
- Icon visibility when Attachment is present in Subcase