Attached File Name which has special characters replaced with untitled file when mail get triggers with attachments.
When a file attached with chinese characters as file name file is getting corrupted to .dat file.
For this we had HOTFX that resolved my problem. But File name is replaced with untitled file in mail.
I tried my level best to figure it out where it is changing
1) tried in java step of pyuploadfile activity
2)tried by keeping alert in pzmultifilepath control
3)tried in pega OOTB activity sendsimpleemailwithallattachments.
4)checked in service export path in server.
5)In attachments related classe Data-WorkAttach-File,Link-Attachments of specific instance.
every where file name is exactly same which i attached i.e.,chinese characters. But in mail file name is getting replaced with untitled file.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Yes this HOTFIX resolved both the issues File format and File Name but before commit need to scan catalogue file.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to view pdf file attached to the case which has special characters like "("
- Empty Correspondence being sent in mail while it is properly getting displayed in Attachments.
- File Parser (CSV) Replacing characters when parsing
- How to persist the null value instead of special characters when user enters only special characters
- Efficient way to replace text with special characters with a property value